Published 03/02/2015 at 18:49:15
Published 03/02/2015 at 18:41:27
Published 09/01/2015 at 23:35:58
New version of this Good Arcade Emulator for Windows..
- the return key didn't work anymore in the game selection dialog, fixed and commented, it won't happen again.
- the blend options dialog is better and has an immediate effect, no need to reset/reload the game anymore.
- prevent the console from growing all the time once it has its scrollbar !
Published 09/01/2015 at 23:33:43
New version of this NES Emulator for your Android.. Note: You must paid to download it.. ($)
* Added "Show Box Art First" option to the File Selector.
* Removed unused FIREL virtual button.
* Fixed FIRER button when running DiskSystem or VS System games.
* Fixed OpenGLES lockups on Mali GPUs (Samsung, RK, etc).
* Fixed running iNES in the lower half of split-screen.
* Fixed flickering border when simulating scanlines on x86 devices.
* Made screenshots and box art display bigger on large screens.
* Hiding the title bar is now the default behavior.
* Fixed premature title bar hiding.
Published 08/01/2015 at 15:42:42
New version of the Best MAME Emulator for your Android..
- Added new material design.
- Improved sdcard support for >= kitkat devices. Beware, save states and assets are stored ALWAYS on internal SD, but you can optionally configure a read only ROM folder anywhere, like external SD.
- Added android.intent.action.VIEW filter to open ROM files from a URI file scheme.
- Improved overlay (scanlines) rendering.
- Added selectable true color rendering (improves artwork rendering).
- Improved support for NVidia Shield tablet and controller.
Published 17/12/2014 at 12:54:36
New version of this Super NES Emulator for your Android..
- Changed SuperRetro16 logo to a more classic look
- Enabled users to set their own cover art
- Allowed users to set a screenshot as cover art
Published 16/12/2014 at 22:24:01
New version of this Nintendo DS Emulator for Android..
-Added a soft options button that will open the options menu. This will allow new devices that don't display the options compatibility bar to access the options.
-(Hopefully) fixed a bug that caused excessive battery drain when minimized on devices with buggy OpenSL ES drivers (reported by LG Korea).
-Removed the Internet permission (since it wasn't used at all)
Published 16/11/2014 at 15:16:46
New version of this Gameboy Emulator for Android..
-use Material Design for the user interface of the app
Published 31/10/2014 at 19:35:57
New version of one of the Best SNES Emulator for Android..
- Corrected sound loss when changing apps on affected devices.
- Fixed cheat codes disappearing when reloading.
- Minor improvements to stability.
Published 27/10/2014 at 20:03:40
New version of this good Nes Emulator for Windows..
* Added: Support for these mappers: # 41 and 42
* Added: High quality downsampler for audio output. Now My Nes sounds better.
* Added: Options in Audio options allow to change sound channels playback enable.
* Added: Ability to show boards/mappers status with My Nes via the new Boards List dialog.
* Added: New option in input settings, allows to switch back to keyboard mapping for a device when mapped device disconnected.
* Fixed: mappers # 23, 24, 26 and 90.
* Fixed: MMC 5 (mapper 5) external sound channels
* Fixed: Interrupts issue, branches was delaying nmi and irq instead of irq alone. some games are now playable (Dragon Quest III is one of them)
* Fixed: Bug in Inputs settings, never save device selection for joypad1.
* Fixed: Bug with inputs when trying to play in fullscreen sometimes inputs disconnected.
* Fixed: Soft reset for internal sound channels.
* Fixed: Bugs in few mappers.
* Improved: external sound channels of mapper 19 (Namco 163), still choppy but works.
* Improved: Few things in the video renderer such as 'cursor now it hides when entering fullscreen mode'.
* Improved: Input settings when trying to set mapping for all buttons sometimes the same mapping assigned to more than one button.